Diet 6 Petals was brought to the world by Swedish nutritionist Anna Johansson, who spent years developing effective programs to lose weight in a short time. According to the proposed rules, they lose weight up to 2-5 kg in a 6-day cycle. Keep in mind that the diet is approved by the Association of Nutritionists as a nutrition program that has a beneficial effect not only on the metabolic rate, but also on a person's general condition.
What diet is based on
The system itself is a combination of 6 mono diets. Period every 24 hours. You should adhere to the prescribed sequence, because otherwise strict adherence to diet will not bring benefits.
Not to be confused, Anna Johansson advises using the visual method - cut daisy flowers from cardboard with 6 petals painted in different colors. Every day the name is written on the petals and the model is placed in a prominent place, for example, on the refrigerator door.
After completing the daily mono diet, the appropriate petals are torn. Therefore, the order cannot be confused. In addition, losing weight sees how much effort has been put into losing weight, and this improves psychological mood.
How 6 Petal Diet Works
Effectiveness of Mono-Diet 6 Petals based on digestive characteristics.
There are some principles that allow you to part with the hated pound:
- First of all, the effect is given by the use of fasting days. This avoids mixing unhealthy foods and reduces the risk of fat accumulation. If you ignore this rule, the nutrients that enter the body will not have time to be digested, the metabolic rate will be slow and fat storage will be inevitable.
- The body makes some kind of nutrient storage. Inventory is used as needed. If in the morning the body only receives fish, then the lack of chemical elements used to replenish the energy balance. The fish is too mature, but the intake of the necessary ingredients does not occur. As a result, you should look for another source of energy, which is fat storage. Usually, fat breakdown begins at noon.
- Other dietary principles are based on the replacement of protein and carbohydrate intake. It is believed that this approach gives 50% of the success of the diet, as it allows you to deceive the body, forcing it to break down fat, without feeling energized. Of course, some fats are included in the diet, but the same fish contains single poly and unsaturated compounds that are digested by the body and not stored in the "store room".
Thus, six days in a mono diet allows you to lose weight by breaking down excess fat, without causing discomfort to the body.
Sequence of "petals"
It is very important to adhere to a diet plan. The first day of the petals diet is protein, followed by carbohydrates, followed by protein, etc.
Mono diet sequence recommended by the author:
- 1 - fish;
- 2 - vegetables;
- 3 - chicken;
- 4 - grain;
- 5 - cottage cheese;
- 6 - fruit.
This selection is based on the performance of each product.
|Amis||Prepare the body, saturated with omega-3 fatty acids and easily digestible proteins. The caloric content of food is low, but there is no energy hunger|
|Vegetables||Reduce calorie content in the daily diet, while enriching the body with plant-based carbohydrates. As a result, the energy expenditure to digest food exceeds the amount of calories entered. Therefore, the body has to add energy by breaking down its own fat storage|
|Chicken||Because the body does not receive animal protein on the last day, meat eaten all day is eaten to strengthen muscle tissue - no fat is stored|
|Grain||Difficult to digest because the plant has a thick shell. Therefore, the body has to expend a lot of energy for digestion. And for this, inevitably, you should switch to fat storage, as the carbohydrates contained in grains can overcome the glycogen deficiency needed to function properly.|
|Curd||Minerals are lost during diet. Curd contains a complex of elements that can fill gaps. In addition, the product protein is low in calories and completely converted to amino acids during processing. Lack of glucose for energy production, the body returns to fat storage|
|Fruit||The last day is characterized by the intake of polysaccharides, which are difficult to digest, which require large amounts of energy. To overcome the components that are difficult to digest, the body takes extra energy by destroying adipose tissue|
Interesting details: the author does not limit the amount of food eaten during the day. But usually nutritionists recommend eating no more than 500 g of fish, chicken and cottage cheese, 1500 g of vegetables and fruits and 200-300 g of dried cereals.
Basic Diet Rules
It is important to not only adhere to the correct order of fasting days, but also to cook and use food properly:
- Fish and meat are allowed to be boiled, cooked over a steam bath, roasted.
- Vegetables are eaten raw, boiled and baked.
- During "curd petals" you can drink milk with a moderate fat content.
- On a daily basis of a sugar-free green tea diet, herbal infusions are taken. On the last day, fresh juice is also eaten with fruit.
- Dishes are prepared without animal and vegetable oils. Give sugar.
- They eat in fractions, in small portions, chewing each bite carefully.
- You do not drink food with liquids! Drinking is only allowed between meals.
With significant body fat, you should not be limited to 1 course. It is permissible to use this method of weight loss 4 times at short intervals, for example, 1 week. When you want to lose weight as soon as possible, rest for 1 day, during which you can return to your normal diet, excluding sweets and flour products from the diet.
If you need to get rid of good body fat, the 4-course complex can be repeated a month after completion.
About menus and recipes for a 6-pet diet for a week
Diet may be restricted to some people. But in fact, you can diversify the menu significantly by using a variety of recipes for cooking products.
- Fish diet with 0 fat content, 2-4% - perch pike, tuna, pollock, ide, hake, trout.
- With an average fat and protein content of 4-8% - goldfish, pink salmon, sea bass, mackerel.
- With 8% fat content - salmon, halibut, eel, herring, mackerel, sturgeon.
You can combine fish food with fish that is quite fatty all day. The menu will be varied with seafood - squid, mussels, shrimp.
|Breakfast 08. 00||Boiled, lightly salted fish with a little spice|
|Lunch at 11: 00||Baked with herbs and slightly salty|
|Lunch 14. 00||Fish soup and gravy are strong|
|Snek 17. 00||Steamed and seasoned enough|
|Dinner 20. 00||Lightly salted, boiled|
- Steamed. Slightly salted fillet, placed in a double boiler, covered with parsley or dill.
- In the oven. Layer the fish with a mixture of garlic, herbs and crushed salt. Wrapped in foil and sent to the oven.
- Sup. Boil the fillets, grind with a blender, pour the broth to the desired consistency. Season with ingredients.
Fish broth and unsweetened green tea are allowed between meals.
Use minimum salt and seasoning for cooking. It is forbidden to fry the ingredients.
|Breakfast 08. 00||Cut 2 carrots on a medium grater|
|Lunch at 11: 00||Peeled tubers are boiled, pounded, diluted with potato broth until smooth|
|Lunch 14. 00||Boil your favorite vegetables|
|Snek 17. 00||Get ready for a steam bath|
|Dinner 20. 00||Consume raw|
- In a pan, add the chopped onion and grated carrot without adding oil. Tomatoes, eggplant and peppers are cut into cubes. Put the vegetables in a container, add a little water and salt. Boil until the ingredients are soft.
- Boil 500 g of chopped tomatoes. Add a little garlic and salt to the plate. After 10 minutes, add water - the volume depends on the desired consistency. Season with basil, mix with a blender.
- Broccoli is boiled in salted water along with herbal ingredients. Cabbage heads are seasoned with lemon juice. Sprinkle with herbal ingredients.
Fresh vegetable juice and tea without green sugar are used as drinks.
Note the fillet - this is the most dietary part of chicken carcasses. Before cooking, remove the skin from the meat, which contains a lot of fat. If this rule is ignored, there will be no benefit.
|Breakfast 08. 00||Boiled breasts|
|Lunch at 11: 00||Fillets are wrapped in foil, seasoned with seasoning, baked in the oven|
|Lunch 14. 00||Soup with large amounts of meat and herbs. Flavors with spices|
|Snek 17. 00||Bake|
|Dinner 20. 00||Boil fillet tidbits|
- Grind chicken breast, add egg, salt. Mix the minced meat with the chopped herbs. Form a small loaf of bread, which is then steamed.
- Layer the fillets with a pinch of salt, sprinkle with the ingredients. Wrapped in foil, baked in the oven.
- Cut the meat into cubes or strands, add a pinch of salt. Transfer to a pan, sprinkle with herbs. Boil for a few minutes, add a little water.
A glass of low-fat chicken broth is allowed to add to the menu. It is best to drink green tea between meals.
6-day cereal day involves a diet full of cereals, whole grain breads, whole grains, and bran.
|Breakfast 08. 00||Boil germinated wheat|
|Lunch at 11: 00||Buckwheat is cooked in water with spices and a little salt|
|Lunch 14. 00||Boiled rice. It is better to take uncooked cereals, as they contain more useful trace elements|
|Snek 17. 00||Oatmeal is cooked in water. It is allowed to add 50 g of seeds or nuts|
|Dinner 20. 00||Buckwheat porridge flavored with ingredients|
- Well-prepared and washed buckwheat is boiled in salted water. Blend with a blender, add the ingredients. The pieces are formed from the mass, which is brought to readiness in the oven.
- Oatmeal is steamed with boiling water, insist for a quarter of an hour. Walnuts or prunes are added to the porridge to taste.
- For 150 g of oat flour, take 1 tbsp. low-fat milk. Vanilla and slaked soda are added to the composition at the tip of the knife. Cookies are formed from a swollen mixture, which is baked in the oven.
The menu will be varied with homemade herbal tea and kvass.
If pure curd is unattractive, season the ingredients with low-fat sour cream, cinnamon. You cannot sweeten the product.
|Breakfast 08. 00||Cottage cheese with up to 5% fat content. You can spice it up with natural yogurt that does not contain sweeteners, dyes, preservatives|
|Lunch at 11: 00||Softens the "density" of the product with a little low-fat milk|
|Lunch 14. 00||Only curd|
|Snek 17. 00||Repeat Lunch|
|Dinner 20. 00||Naked curd|
- 1 egg and 1 tablespoon mixed with a packet of low-fat cottage cheese. l. semolina. Knead the mass well, forming a small cake. Each dipped into a mixture of cinnamon and semolina. They are baked in the oven.
- Knead 1 pack of cottage cheese, 1 egg, 1 tbsp. l. semolina, 5 tbsp. l. yogurt. Add raisins, cinnamon or vanilla to taste. The dough is divided into pieces, cooked in a double boiler.
- Grind cottage cheese and half a cup of coffee with a blender. Beat until delicious foam is obtained.
During their break they drink green tea, 1 glass of milk is allowed.
It can be eaten raw or in the form of smoothies, salads. It is best not to put too many bananas and grapes that contain a lot of sugar. Citrus fruits and apples should be eaten more, which contains large amounts of fiber.
|Breakfast 08. 00||2 red apples. Small coffee cups are allowed|
|Lunch at 11: 00||1 banana|
|Lunch 14. 00||Oranges with grapes|
|Snek 17. 00||Kiwi with pineapple|
|Dinner 20. 00||2 green apples|
- Cut the pineapple and mango, mix with a blender. Put mint leaves in a smoothie.
- Grind raspberries, sprinkle with mashed potatoes with sugar.
- Favorite fruits are cut into cubes and mixed. Season salad with lemon juice and 1 liter. real honey.
Complete the menu with green tea and fruit juice. It is best to avoid physical activity on the last day.
Unfortunately, after completing a diet course, those who lose weight begin to rely on illicit foods, as a result of which weight loss with such difficulties quickly returns.
To avoid this, you need to leave the food smoothly, gradually adding other ingredients to the diet. It is important at the beginning of the day to avoid sweets, flour, fried foods, fatty foods. Physical activity will support weight loss.
Diet has a number of contraindications:
- stomach ulcers;
- kidney disease;
- chronic liver pathology;
- diabetes mellitus;
- cardiovascular problems;
- pregnancy, breastfeeding.
You should not use a nutritional diet for diseases involving a strict diet.
Compared to most "6 petals" diets, it is considered beneficial, because a person who loses weight does not feel hungry. However, before contacting him, it is advisable to see a doctor, to identify possible contraindications.