Having perfect raised abs is the dream of people of all ages. For this purpose, fitness at home is ideal for losing weight on the abdomen and sides. A set of exercises for the press helps involve many muscle groups, so it is possible to tighten, keep the hips, buttocks, and arms in good condition.
These static abdominal and wing slimming exercises require proper technique. Depending on the type of physical activity, boards help train different muscle groups, including the arms, buttocks, buttocks, forearms, hips and abdomen. Exercise is ideal for women, because it improves body posture, makes a wasp waist.
With arms outstretched
This type of physical activity is more difficult than the classic board. While performing, observe the following sequence of actions:
- Lie on your stomach, stand up, lean on your toes, straighten your arms completely.
- Place the hand at right angles to the wrist so as not to injure the joint.
- Rest your shoulders, look at the floor or forward, do not lift your head.
- The forearms, head and neck should form a line.
- Tighten your stomach, do not rest until the end of the workout.
- Spread your legs slightly, straighten. Tighten the front of your thighs.
- Keep your back straight, do not bend or bend it.
- Tighten your glutes.
- Remain in this position until it fails. For starters, it is recommended to do the bar for about 20 seconds, gradually increasing the time.
On the elbow
This is a classic exercise. It involves the deltoids, latissimus dorsi and glutes. Board technique:
- Lying facing a hard surface, bend your elbows.
- Place your palms on the floor, inhale, get up.
- Keep your hands shoulder -width apart and your feet shoulder -width apart. If the board is not the first time, the lower limbs can be held together.
- Keep your back straight, and the shoulders, neck, head form a straight line.
- Tighten your abs and glutes.
- Remain in this position for about 1 minute.
This type of exercise against the abdomen is more difficult than the others, because the weight must be maintained not on four limbs, but on two bodies. From this, the exercises become more effective, the triceps, abs, buttocks, thighs, deltoid muscles are involved. The exercises are performed as follows:
- Lie on your side, leaning on your elbows.
- Straighten your legs, tighten your abdominal muscles.
- Raise your pelvis until you have a straight diagonal line.
- Remain in this position for 20-60 seconds.
- Repeat for the other sections.
This set of exercises for the abdomen is considered the most popular. It helps burn fat, achieving attractive muscle definition. Turning involves all the abdominal muscle tissue, in addition to moving the hips, lower back, buttocks. Exercise can help correct your posture.
With legs raised
This is a slightly more sophisticated version of the classic grip. Note the following action algorithm:
- Lying on a firm surface, lift the bent leg until your knees are perpendicular to your torso.
- Fold your arms around your chest or behind your head.
- As you exhale, lift your torso, contracting your abdominal muscles. Try to touch the head to the knees.
- The waist should be flat on the floor and the back should be round.
- Correct this position for 2-3 seconds, slowly lower the body.
- Perform 2 sets of 15 repetitions.
Exercises for the abdomen and sides for women and men help keep straight and oblique press muscles, buttocks, buttocks, and thighs in good condition. Implementation techniques:
- Lie on your back, bend your knees, lift at a 90 -degree angle.
- Lift the weighting agent. For women, small dumbbells are appropriate, weighing 2-3 kilograms. Men can take pancakes from a barbell.
- Keep your hands heavy on your chest or straighten, place them on top of your body.
- As you exhale, lift your torso and shoulders, placing your lower back on the floor.
- As you inhale, start to descend smoothly.
- Do 2 sets 15 times.
Raise the legs straight
This press exercise helps strengthen the abdominal muscles, increasing endurance. Exercise is effective in preventing the development of intervertebral hernia, osteochondrosis. Doctors often recommend doing it after abdominal surgery. Gymnastics for the abdomen in the form of straight leg lifts can be done during morning exercises.
- Lie on your back with your hands at your sides.
- Keep your legs together and tighten your lower abdominal muscles.
- Start lifting your lower limbs so that they are perpendicular to the floor.
- Lock this pose, lower the legs backwards.
- Do 2 sets of 10 repetitions.
To facilitate training, the heel can be returned to a horizontal surface. During this time, the abdominal muscles will relax. To complicate the exercise, do not lower the foot to the floor, leave 1-2 cm on it. This will allow you to constantly tighten the abdominal muscles.
To make your abdominal exercises more intense, lift the legs with weights. The exercises are performed in the same way as before, but a special weighting agent is installed on each leg. If not, you can hold a dumbbell with your feet. The weight is chosen individually.
This is a complex type of physical activity that helps keep the straight and oblique press muscles in good shape, as well as the hip flexors. Cardio training is one of the most difficult, requires proper preparation, proper execution techniques. To avoid injury, stretching, during exercise, you need to keep your back slightly bent and your abdominal muscles tense. Folding can be done on the floor and on the bench. Implementation techniques:
- Lie facing up on the floor or on a horizontal surface.
- Extend your arms straight behind your head.
- Press your lower back to the floor so that there is no deflection.
- Bend your knees slightly, connect your legs.
- Tighten your abdominal muscles.
- Exhale, lift arms and legs up.
- Try rotating the upper body slightly, stretching the palms to your socks.
- Lock this position for a while.
- Gradually return to starting position.
- Do 3 sets of 10-15 repetitions.
Exercises using the lower part of the presser, the transverse muscles, help create a beautiful body posture, a spectacular cube. Action algorithm:
- Lie on your back.
- Start breathing slowly.
- Inhale, tighten the abdominal muscles, lift the legs straight 90 degrees.
- Start cutting by crossing your lower limbs from side to side.
- Perform about 20 movements with each leg, returning to the starting position.
- Make 3-4 passes.
These abdominal exercises help involve many muscle groups. Muscle tissue of the legs and arms, tendons are strengthened, ligaments become more elastic, a slender waist appears, and spinal health is maintained. The muscles responsible for maintaining spinal space and good posture are involved. This exercise is ideal for warming up before starting a more vigorous workout. Climbers help burn fat, making a sedative, because a large number of calories are consumed in the process of doing so.
To keep a lot of muscles in your body in good condition, remember the techniques of doing exercises:
- Take a prone position.
- Straighten your arms, stretch your legs shoulder -width apart. The waist should be flat and not bent.
- Exhale, tighten the abdominal muscles, pull the knee of the right leg to the chest. Keep your back straight.
- As you exhale, bring your feet back into place.
- Repeat with the other lower limbs.
- Do 2 sets, rest 2-3 minutes.
The vertical climber walks well in place. The exercises are performed as follows:
- Take an upright position.
- Stand upright with your hands behind the chair.
- Start pulling the knees to the chest alternately, trying to keep them as close as possible to your body.
- Do about 20 foot hikes.
- Follow 3 sets.