Today, there are many methods for effective weight loss, each of which has its own characteristics. This article will discuss in detail whether it is possible to lose ten kilograms of weight in just one month, how to do it, what dietary rules to follow, and more.
Is it real
Many people doubt that it is possible to lose ten or more pounds in just four weeks, so they don’t even try to do it, which is a big mistake.
By adhering to all recommendations for weight loss, nutrition, diet and exercise, it is very possible to achieve results that have been proven more than once on the example of real people.
However, you should be aware that losing excess weight suddenly can be harmful to the body.
In particular, it is worth noting the possibility of health disorders such as:
- Vitamin deficiency, which causes brittle nails, hair loss and dullness.
- Allergic reactions.
- Disorders of the digestive system and lack of nutrients.
- Exacerbation of stomach diseases and ulcers.
- Fatigue and mood swings.
The weight loss process should begin in the following order:
- First you need to draw up your individual plan, where you need to show your current weight and the time where you need to lose weight. It should also detail the menu for each day, which must be balanced.
- The cause of the overweight problem should be identified and written in the plan. This can be overeating, psychological dependence on food, and more. When a person finds out from where he is gaining weight, he will take it more seriously and monitor his diet.
- Make a plan to go to the gym or schedule for homework. This way, you won’t get confused and miss training.
This is an important diet word
Everyone who is overweight, eats poorly, or doesn’t know what foods should be restricted to keep themselves healthy.
To lose ten kilograms of weight, which is a pretty big indicator, you need to adhere to the following dietary rules:
- Leave the sugar, because he is the one who is an easily digestible product, which is immediately stored on the sides, thighs. In fact, living without sugar is not so difficult, because regular honey can replace it easily.
- The basis of the diet should be nuts, vegetables (except potatoes) and fruits. These foods must be eaten daily.
- You must exclude white flour bread completely from your menu. However, consumption of dry wheat bread or oat bran bread is allowed.
- To get a good figure, you should stop using sweets (cakes, pastries, ice cream), because they do not bring much benefit to the body, but rather saturated with a lot of heavy carbohydrates.
- Do not drink soda or alcohol.
- Do not eat canned foods and semi -finished products (dumplings, instant noodles).
- Limit the intake of salt and hot spices, as they store fluids in the body, which makes the weight loss process longer.
- Do not eat fried, fatty and smoked foods.
- Meat (chicken, beef, turkey, rabbit) and lean fish can be eaten, but only boiled or roasted.
- Every day you need to eat at least one fermented dairy product (kefir, cottage cheese, sour cream). It is important that they are not greasy.
- For breakfast, which should be the most dense, it is better to eat porridge (buckwheat, oatmeal). Lunch and dinner are definitely less than satisfying.
- Protein foods (eggs, fish, cottage cheese) should not be mixed with carbohydrates (nuts, oatmeal) in one serving.
- Every day you need to drink at least one and a half liters of clean water without gas to maintain a normal water balance in the body.
- The last meal should be no later than seven o'clock at night. Even so, if you really want to eat, then in the evening you can drink half a glass of kefir.
- You can't go hungry. If you want to eat between meals, you can eat nuts, yogurt, tea, or a piece of fruit, but no more than that.
- In total, you should eat no more than five times a day.
For the most effective weight loss, you can use the following types of diets:
1. Diet room
As the name suggests, the main product in it is buckwheat, which you need to eat more than all other products. The maximum amount of buckwheat consumed per day should not exceed two hundred and fifty grams.
Menu for one day:
- Breakfast - buckwheat porridge with honey, an apple.
- Lunch - buckwheat soup with onions, water.
- Dinner - pieces of steamed buckwheat meat, grapefruit juice.
- During a week of weight loss, you can lose six to eight kilograms.
2. Diet on soup
The period is two weeks, during which you can lose weight from seven to twelve kilograms. The main rule of such food is to eat soup without meat, potatoes or beans only.
- Breakfast - onion and celery soup, green tea.
- Lunch - carrot soup, berry compote without sugar.
- Dinner - tomato soup, green tea.
3. Kefir Diet
It lasts a week, during which you can lose weight by five kilograms. So far, you only need to drink low -fat kefir and green tea. Since this rule is quite strict, it is only suitable for healthy people.
- Breakfast - a glass of kefir.
- Snacks - nuts, green tea.
- Lunch - kefir, rye croutons.
- Dinner - a glass of kefir.
4. Diet on fresh juices
The duration is three days, after which you need to rest for a while. You just have to drink natural homemade juice with a little sip. At the same time, you should not eat anything. During this time, you can lose weight by three to four kilograms.
- Breakfast - orange juice.
- Lunch - carrot apple juice.
- Dinner - grapefruit juice, water.
5. Rice diet
It lasted up to five days. His diet included only brown rice, which should be eaten no more than two hundred grams a day.
- Breakfast - boiled rice, green tea without sugar.
- Lunch - steamed rice, a piece of boiled radish.
- Dinner - steamed pieces of meat, green tea.
It has long been proven that physical activity is one of the most effective methods of losing weight fast, but in order for them to truly "work" and bring results, they must be chosen individually for each person.
To do this, you must use the following suggestions:
- Weighing up to seventy kilograms, rope jumping, running and active training on the simulator are very effective.
- Weighing up to a hundred kilograms, it is better to do yoga, because it does not put a strong load on the joints.
- If a person weighs more than a hundred kilograms, then you should do light fitness or do exercises in a lying or sitting position, because with such a large weight, too active physical activity can negatively affect the condition of the joints.
In addition, if a person wants to correct a certain part of the body, then he needs to adhere to the following rules:
- To reduce hip size, exercise with a stationary bike or a lot of walking. Also, ten squats should be done every day.
- Push-ups are great for the hands. You should know that women just need to let go of the knee. This exercise will help strengthen the muscles in the arm and reduce most of the upper arm.
- To tighten the sides and abdomen, you need to swing the presser. To do this, you need to lie on a flat surface. Bend your arms at the elbows and place them behind your head, and straighten your legs and close together. If a person is not physically ready, then the legs can be bent at the knees so as not to injure the buttocks. Therefore, you should do the lifting of the torso gradually until the abdominal muscles are functioning to the maximum.
There are classic rules for safe sports:
- Make sure you start each workout by warming up your muscles. Warm -up or regular exercises are ideal for this.
- After the first workout, the muscles of the body can ache a lot, but this is normal if a person has never exercised before or has been doing it for a long time. All the pain will go away in a week.
- The first exercise should last no more than fifteen minutes so as not to overload the body. Gradually, this time should be increased to forty minutes of class.
- So that physical activity can really help you lose weight. They need to be done regularly - at least three times a week.
Strengthens the effect
For effective weight loss in the short term, you should not only follow a diet and exercise, but also apply additional auxiliary procedures:
- Take a shower. They will help improve blood circulation and digestion. It is best to use a bath with sea salt and essential oils, especially with the aroma of grapefruit and other citrus fruits, which are very helpful to lose weight. In addition, you can do a milk or chocolate bath, which will have a more cosmetic function and help improve the condition of the skin after significant weight loss. You should know that such a bath should be done no more than three times a week for forty minutes.
- Steam room, trip to sauna. Such a procedure removes toxins and poisons from the body through sweat, which helps cleanse it and contributes to a better weight loss journey. However, those suffering from heart disease should not undergo such a procedure, as it can worsen their health.
- Bandages. It is done using ordinary cling film. Problem areas (thighs, arms or abdomen) are wrapped with this film several times to completely block airflow to specific areas of the body. Thus, a greenhouse effect was created that would break down fat and induce weight loss.
- In addition, you can also help lose weight even during working hours. For example, if you stop using the elevator, you can walk up the stairs, which will put extra physical stress on the body and encourage weight loss (especially on the thighs, where cellulite is often stored). Also, long distance walking on a regular basis will strengthen all the muscles in the body and break down fat stores.
The right attitude
Proper attitude before starting a diet plays a very important role, because it is these factors that determine the spirit and general condition of a person who will lose weight, which of course will affect the end result of weight loss.
To better motivate yourself for this change, you should adhere to the following suggestions:
- First you need to determine what exactly you need to lose weight. This can be the psychological side, when a person wants to increase self -esteem, find a mate, or become more self -confident. In addition, the purpose of losing weight can also have a purely physiological side, when, due to weight loss, a person is able to improve his health. When you decide on a goal of losing weight, you must write it on a separate sheet and place it in a prominent place (preferably on the door of the refrigerator), so that every time you want to eat something high in calories, the idea immediately goes away.
- Reading the stories of people who have successfully lost weight and now sharing their experiences is a very effective way of motivation. Therefore, someone who also wants to lose weight has a clear example that says that this is really possible.
- You can print a picture of your idol, who you consider to be the owner (or owners) of the ideal figure. Seeing a beautiful body, you will adapt and strive to get the same parameters. These photos should also be hung in a prominent place in the apartment so that they can be seen from time to time.
Keep in mind
Rapid weight loss can cause many health problems, so there are such contraindications:
- Age up to eighteen years, because the body is not yet fully formed and it is highly undesirable to make a sharp disturbance in weight.
- Frequent allergic reactions.
- Stroke and heart attack.
- Pregnancy and lactation.
- Chronic disease.
- Recent vaginal trauma.
- Mental illness.
- Irregular menstruation in women and frequent cycle disorders.
Blitz - tip
- It is recommended to make a weight loss program with a dietitian, or at least consult with him before starting to lose weight.
- If your weight is more than a hundred kilograms, then physical activity should be chosen carefully so as not to burden the joints.
- A diet that lasts more than a month can cause metabolic disorders and damage to the digestive system, so after four weeks of going on such a diet, you should definitely rest for at least two weeks.