Simple and effective Japanese food has reached the peak of its popularity for several years. With the help of simple rules and inexpensive products, you can say goodbye to six or even eight pounds in just two weeks! The results will last at least a year and a half, if you monitor your diet and introduce two to three hours of sports activities into your weekly schedule.
Japanese diet 14 days
Japanese food is suitable for girls who weigh no more than ten kilograms. It is quite strict and is not included in a balanced amount, as it limits the intake of carbohydrates into the body. Therefore, before deciding to lose weight according to this system, you need to follow psychology.
For two weeks, the daily diet included only foods rich in protein and fiber. Fats are not completely eliminated, but the amount of vegetable oil is also limited.
The emphasis on protein and strict carbohydrate restrictions is the basis of a highly effective Japanese diet. So, if you decide to follow all its rules and survive the marathon to the end, then in two weeks you need to seriously update your wardrobe.
If the body reacts badly to a strict regimen, headache or abdominal pain, weakness, dizziness, body aches appear, the diet should be stopped immediately and a doctor should be consulted.
It is strictly forbidden to use such a food system for people with acute or chronic diseases of the gastrointestinal tract (gastritis, ulcers), liver, kidneys, heart. You can’t think of a diet for pregnant women, lactating women and teenagers. It is not recommended to limit your diet during periods of high intellectual or physical activity.
Basic principles of diet
Japanese food is a low -calorie and low -carbohydrate diet. It is considered not only very effective, but also completely safe for healthy people. The principle of separate nutrition, which is the basis of the diet, facilitates the work of the gastrointestinal tract, normalizes metabolic processes.
The food rules are as follows:
- consumption of protein products: eggs, fish, meat, poultry, milk;
- vegetables and crackers are allowed from carbohydrate foods (completely restricted);
- it is permissible to use a little vegetable oil (olive, sunflower, flaxseed);
- on "vegetable festival" days the number of vegetables (including fried in oil) is unlimited, which makes it easier to withstand severe restrictions;
- natural coffee, plain or flavored green tea are allowed;
- on any protein diet, it is important to observe an increase in water content: drink at least one and a half to two liters of water (still). This will help the kidneys cope with the production of excreted protein food products;
- prohibited from changing the order of the day, replacing food products, including additives in the diet;
- salt should be completely eliminated or minimized;
- meal frequency - three times a day, without snacks;
- sugar and alcohol are strictly prohibited.
To include the right foods, you need to limit sweets, starchy foods, and reduce portion sizes for three to four days before the start. You cannot start a diet after parties and celebrations. On the night of the start, make your dinner very light: a portion of two hundred grams of boiled rice and a cup of vegetable salad will be a good transition for a strict diet.
Menu for 14 days
The amount of meat, fish, fruit is 200 grams. Drinks (tomato juice, kefir) - a regular glass. Any fruit is acceptable except grapes and bananas. The method of cooking eggs, beef, chicken is boiling. Fish can be boiled or fried.
- Breakfast: a cup of whole grain coffee (no sugar, no milk).
- Lunch: boiled cabbage, seasoned with a dessert spoon of olive oil, two eggs (can be chopped with cabbage in the form of a salad), tomato juice.
- Dinner: fried or boiled fish (one course).
- Breakfast: small croutons and coffee without sugar.
- Lunch: a portion of fish, boiled cabbage with butter.
- Dinner: pieces of boiled beef one hundred grams (without fat), a glass of kefir.
- Breakfast: a slice of dry rye bread, coffee.
- Lunch: eggplant or zucchini fried in oil (as much as you like).
- Dinner: a portion of boiled beef (lean), two eggs, a salad of finely chopped fresh cabbage with a tablespoon of oil.
- Breakfast: finely grated carrot salad with a teaspoon of freshly squeezed lemon juice.
- Lunch: a portion of boiled or fried fish, a glass of tomato juice.
- Dinner: one serving of fresh fruit.
- Repeat the previous day's menu completely.
- Breakfast: whole grain coffee without additives.
- Lunch: one pound of boiled chicken, a salad of one fresh carrot and raw cabbage, seasoned with oil.
- Dinner: two eggs, medium -sized raw carrots.
- Breakfast: a cup of green tea (can be spiced to taste).
- Lunch: portions of boiled beef.
- Dinner: your choice is either a portion of fruit, or a portion of fish, or two eggs with a carrot salad, or boiled beef with spices. A glass of kefir.
- Breakfast: a cup of coffee.
- Lunch: one pound of boiled chicken, finely grated carrot salad and raw cabbage with a tablespoon of oil.
- Dinner: grated carrots, seasoned with oil, two eggs.
- Breakfast: grated carrot salad with a drop of lemon juice.
- Lunch: fried or boiled fish (one portion), a glass of tomato juice.
- Dinner: A regular fresh fruit dish.
- Breakfast: a cup of coffee without sugar.
- Lunch: a slice of cheese (not more than 50 grams), grated salad of three medium raw carrots with a tablespoon of butter, one egg.
- Dinner: some fruit.
- Breakfast: coffee with a slice of black bread.
- Lunch: fried or boiled eggplant (or zucchini) as you like.
- Dinner: boiled beef, light raw cabbage salad with chopped eggs and butter.
The 12th day
- Breakfast: unsweetened whole wheat coffee with rye croutons or a slice of black bread.
- Lunch: one serving of boiled or fried fish, a simple cabbage salad with butter.
- Dinner: 100 grams of boiled beef, kefir.
- Breakfast: coffee without sugar.
- Lunch: a simple salad of boiled cabbage with butter, two eggs, tomato juice.
- Dinner: some fish.
- Breakfast: coffee.
- Lunch: some fish (fried or boiled), a traditional salad of fresh cabbage with butter.
- Dinner: portions of beef, kefir.
Get out of diet mode
The tough Japanese diet is hard to resist. The reward will be an excellent result. Even so, you can’t pounce on food. It is very important to get out of the regime properly so as not to damage the body and not gain lost weight.
Of course, you really want to indulge, but pastries and cakes are not an option. The basic rule of any diet: how much time you spend on a hard diet, the same amount of time you need to get out of the regime. This means you can start your normal diet in two weeks. The basic rules are as follows:
- add no more than one or two products to the menu each day, giving priority to whole grains, vegetables and fruits;
- adhere to the principles of a balanced diet, providing the body with protein, carbohydrates and fats;
- switch to fractions five times a day (serving size not more than 250-300 grams);
- do not stop the water regime, drink one and a half liters of drinking water daily without gas;
- start with a separate dietary principle, avoiding refined foods;
- Remove the craving for sweets with dried fruit, a slice of dark chocolate, and sweet fruit.
The high yield of the Japanese diet causes a great temptation to continue to lose weight according to this system. However, a strict carbohydrate diet can be repeated no earlier than six months after the end of the cycle. The body must fully recover, otherwise, instead of a slender shadow, you can get metabolic disorders and endanger your health.